The brand new edition of the LAG Legal Aid Handbook will be published at the beginning of April. Fully revised and updated, this edition features
- full coverage of the new 2017 crime contract
- latest changes and updates to the civil scheme
- discussion of current case law and hot topics in legal aid practice
- hints, tips and practical advice from how to manage a contract to navigating CCMS
- specialist chapters on billing, crime, public family law, private family law, housing, mental health, immigration and exceptional funding
- a dedicated section for advocates
- guidance on managing legal aid work and tendering for contracts
- a full round up of the latest policy developments
The Handbook is edited by Vicky Ling and Simon Pugh, and features contributions from a range of subject experts including Anthony Edwards, Steve Hynes, Richard Charlton, Solange Valdez-Symonds and Katie Brown.
You can pre-order your copy now by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning: 01235 465577, or by clicking here.
2 responses to “The new Handbook – coming very soon!”
Vicky kindly sent me a copy of the last Handbook for review. Any chance I might get one this time around? Useful for my occasional writing for LAG as well.
David Burrows Solicitor advocate, trainer and writer 39 rue Raspail, IVRY-SUR-SEINE, 94200 France Tel 07968 799 972; +33 145 218668 @dbfamilylaw
Hi David I’m sure that we can arrange that. It would be good to have your feedback!