There have been a series of amendments and additions to LAA guidance materials recently:
- the expert witness guidance for civil cases has been updated to include further guidance on time spent. and on standard for expert witnesses in family cases
- the Lord Chancellor has issued guidance to the LAA on the operation of the discretionary payment regime in judicial review cases
- the Lord Chancellor has issued a Notice to the Director on the grant of exceptional cases following the decision in Gudanaviciene & Ors v Director of Legal Aid Casework & Anor  EWHC 1840 (Admin)
- New guidance on interim payments in LGFS cases has been issued
- the prior authority guidance has been updated to reflect the decision in JG v The Lord Chancellor & Ors  EWCA Civ 656
Links to the latest versions of all documents can be found on our Resources page.